Sales Star Inventory has helped many Fortune 500 companies like Toyota, Dell, Pzifer, Citibank, Hewlett Packard, Cisco, and etc. in establishing strong recruiting, training, coaching, and development approaches. Check out some of our client’s success stories.
The Best Global Brands ranking on 5th October, 2015 confirms the AXA brand’s strong ongoing reputation and value: 48th best global brand, up 5 spots in a year, 1st insurance brand, and the 4th best French brand across all industries, with a brand value that has gone up by 14% this year, one of the strongest increases amongst French brands. It is now valued at USD 9,254 million.
AXA Malaysia has been growing steadily over the past few years in Malaysia and has therefore been hiring aggressively to support its expansion plans.
In order to ensure the utmost productivity, AXA needed a systematic and scientific approach in recruiting and training the best-suited candidates for its sales force.
As an organization, AXA Malaysia now uses The Sales Star Inventory (SSI) for the following:
1. Recruitment and Hiring of Salespeople (as an SOP, no letter of offer would be issued until SSI reports show an acceptable level of sales suitability for any pre-qualified post-interview selected candidates)
2. Training and Development (salespeople are taught how to read their SSI reports in order to determine their strengths and areas of improvement)
3. Coaching (sales leaders utilize SSI to align personal development goals with their sales teams)
4. Training Needs Analysis (using SSI model of excellence of mapping it’s high vs lower performing sales people’s SSI results & sales outcomes, AXA’s L&D department can prioritize the most urgent sales training needs and budget based on empirical data and scientifically validated analysis)
Due to the proven reliability of SSI, AXA organization in 7 other countries across the region are in the midst of deploying our sales assessment tool for its recruitment, training & development and coaching needs for its entire sales force.
Garuda Indonesia is the flag-carrier of Indonesia, the largest archipelago national. Garuda Indonesia flies to over 40 domestic and 36 international destinations and was named as World’s Best Regional Airline by Skytrax.
Flew for the first time in 1949, today Garuda Indonesia carries more than 25 million passengers annually.
As part of its ongoing exercise to support the frontline sales and marketing manpower needs of its core business, Garuda needed a proven and credible approach to selecting the best candidates suited for the various customer facing roles.
Our Sales Star Inventory (SSI) tool was used for over 300 prospective individuals to provide the much needed insight for its selection process.
Besides deploying the assessment administration, our SSI advocacy team also provided a variety of professional services in the form of global reporting, suitability indices, model of excellence for performance benchmarking and comprehensive candidate insights.
Avnet Technology Solutions is the world’s leading global IT solutions distributor, serving customers and suppliers in more than 70 countries across North America, Latin America, the Caribbean, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and Asia Pacific, with over 40 offices worldwide. As part of its succession planning and talent development strategy, AVNet commissioned the SSI team to conduct a comprehensive strengths and development needs assessment of its entire sales force and business leadership team.
After deploying a comprehensive battery of online SSI assessment, offline evaluation and focused interviews, we consequently provided the client with the following solutions:
1. In-depth Individual Sales Employee Assessment
2. Job Performance Evaluation and Sales Target Reconciliation
3. Training Needs Analysis and Priority Reporting
4. Model of Excellence Insights for Coaching and Hiring Benchmark
5. Training and Development programs
6. 1 x 1 Performance Coaching session